Delivered by Shared Value Project Hong Kong for all corporate members in partnership with CSR Asia, this workshop will cover:
– Introduction to SVPHK and corporate members’ involvement since 2017-2018
– What Shared Value is and is not, differing from CSR, social enterprise, etc.
– How to start your company’s CSV journey
– Case studies across sectors (APAC focus)
– Measurement of business value and social impact
Participants joining from all SVPHK members for cross-sector sharing. Format includes breakout discussion.
Please register your availability and stay tuned in January for updated details.
For questions, feel free to contact: Martina.Mok@svphk.org.